Admission and Financing
Tuition and fees
The tuition and fees for each University of Liverpool online
postgraduate degree vary, as the programmes are tailored to the specific
needs of professionals in each field. To learn more about tuition
costs, please complete the information request form and an Enrolment
Advisor will be in touch with you.
Monthly payment plans
To help you manage the costs of your University of Liverpool degree
programme, we offer a number of tuition payment options, including:
- A single instalment to give you the best possible savings.
- A monthly payment plan to spread your tuition fees over 36 or 45 months.
- A pay-as-you-go plan so you pay as you progress through your degree.
- A three-instalment plan that lowers the cost of your tuition.
General admission requirements
The admission requirements for the University of Liverpool vary depending on the programme you choose. They include:
- Education level – usually a bachelors or masters degree, depending
on the study for which you are applying; vocational and professional
qualifications can also count.
- Work experience – you may be expected to have a minimum amount of relevant working experience.
- English proficiency – If English is not your native language, you
will be asked to demonstrate a particular level of English proficiency.
To find out if you meet the admission requirements of the programme
of your choice, please complete the information request form and an
Enrolment Advisor will be in touch.
For more information about our range of degree programmes, request
free information and one of our enrolment advisors will be in touch.
Request info0808 163 3665
Request FREE Information on Courses and Admissions
By submitting this form, I understand that the
University of Liverpool may contact me via email and telephone regarding
Why study online with University of Liverpool?
Watch the video to find out more